Sunday since I did Tyce's hair in his mohawk I thought I would take a picture. It is getting pretty long. Ada got into the photo too. Look at those teethers.
These are adorable pictures. Lot of mouth shots in your last couple of posts... with Loni's lost teeth and the big smiles on Ada and Tyce. I am surprised how long Tyce's hair is getting and the blue eyes are so big. I miss those little guys. In just a little over a month I will be there and able to maybe reconnect. I hope they will accept me again. Love, Mom
love it! his hair is getting long. i was just saying that about tyler's. when do we cut it? i don't know these things! i've never cut jocelyn's hair. love ada's face. jody
3 comments:
These are adorable pictures. Lot of mouth shots in your last couple of posts... with Loni's lost teeth and the big smiles on Ada and Tyce. I am surprised how long Tyce's hair is getting and the blue eyes are so big. I miss those little guys. In just a little over a month I will be there and able to maybe reconnect. I hope they will accept me again. Love, Mom
love it! his hair is getting long. i was just saying that about tyler's. when do we cut it? i don't know these things! i've never cut jocelyn's hair.
love ada's face.
jody
Love the mo-hawk!
Post a Comment