
Ok. So here is where I am keeping my stash....in my bedroom. I know. Not the place you really want to store things, but you do what you gotta do sometimes. I don't have anywhere else. I want to be able to see it and not stash it under my bed. It wouldn't get used if I did that. So anyway my mom asked where I was putting it all and so mom, here is a pic to show you where it is. Nicely organized on shelves. I did have to move my bed and rearrange a bit to make it how I would like it. It is straight across from the window and my bed is in front of the window. I like it. So I am coming to a time to slow down on the purchases as you can see, my shelves are getting full. I really only need like TP and stuff like that. As it gets used up I will replace things. I haven't done canned foods or other food things....just the crazy amount of drinks. Today I spent about $27 and saved around $64. I can't imagine now going out and spending $91 for what I came home with. So you can have an idea I came home with 23 items. That makes everything about $1.17. My cheapest item was $1.28 before coupons and discounts. My most expensive was $7.99. I must warn you if you ever try this it can get a bit addicting. You start to like to see how much you can save.

Ada watering the plants. She is at that stage that she wants to do everything she has seen you do. She is pretty good at most things. Really messy at others. And others we just scream, NO ADA DONT DO THAT!

My mom also said that Tyce always looks the same in all his photos. So here is a photo of proof that he does cry and look unhappy. I took his picture, picked him up, and then he was happy again. Like babies like that!
3 comments:
his sad face still makes me smile! i love how babies are happy as soon as you pick them up too. so easy to please. :)
joss is like that too and constantly saying "my do it myself." I have to really watch out when she starts using her potty and time out chair as step stools!
and good job on the couponing. don't get too obsessed or you will go from being maybe being a guest on the extreme couponing show to being featured on the hoarders show! who drinks all of those drinks? you or rick?
jody
ps i forgot to say good job on your storage. i would have to tape/staple stuff to the ceiling at this point. one day we'll have storage rooms.
I love your shelves... I don't know how you do it and Ada is adorable watering the plants and I love baby crying faces... so pathetic and so cute and so funny and I agree with Jody... I love how they just get so happy when you finally pick them up. Love that little guy and Ada... she is a great two year old. Love, Mom
Post a Comment