Friday, July 8, 2011

4th of July,Learning to climb

For the past 3 years I have gone to Robins house for the 4th of July. This year Rick was actually home so he got to come too! Thanks Robin for inviting us!
Ada enjoying the fun! We didn't actually get to see fireworks since there was a huge thunderstorm and they got canceled.
Rick and Tyce helping with the grill. They aren't really helping. Just drooling because they are hungry! Thanks Darren for the yummy grilled meat. I loved them all! Thanks Robin for all the other yummy eats. I so love not cooking.
So Rick was watching Tyce for me while I was putting Ada to bed. I came down and saw this from the kitchen. I questioned Rick if he was watching Tyce, luckily he was. He was also getting all the photo ops he could. Tyce has been pulling himself up on things and I guess he decided to climb the bean bag chair to climb into his chair. Not sure if he was planning to go head first.

2 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

yeah for rick being home to party with you all! glad it was fun.
love the pic of tyce! before i read the explanation, i almost assumed he was sleeping like that!
jody

Terry and Gail said...

I thought exactly the same thing as Jody... that Tyce fell asleep that way. He is absolutely hilarious and adorable and I wish I could just hug him. Cute picture of Ada doing her "fireworks". I love Tyce sitting on Rick's head. He seems perfectly comfortable perched up there and Rick's smile is a bit deceiving... his smile doesn't indicate at all that Tyce is pulling his hair to keep secure. Cute picture of Debi and Robin and thanks to Robin for taking care of my daughter and her family and so glad that Rick was there to enjoy the summer fun. Love, Mom