Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Loni's tooth-less

Loni lost a tooth in Idaho! If you aren't following Stewart and Juniels blog, you should. I am to keep up with what Loni is up to in Idaho. Rick's brother Stewart and his wife, Juniel are helping out a lot with Loni. They are even helping her loose teeth! HAHA! Loni get wiggling those other teeth so you can get braces! Haha! Love you!

5 comments:

Robin Conner said...

Awwww cute Loni! So good seeing her! Glad she is doing well! I'm so behind on blogging! I still haven't done the 4th! I'll just send people to your blog to see our 4th! lol! Love ya!

Sherrie said...

Gross! Way to go Loni.

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

yeah for loni! did the tooth fairy find her there?
jody

Terry and Gail said...

Doesn't she look tan... nice white teeth with a little red hole... Thanks Stewart and Juniel for being such good helpers. I love Loni. Love, Grandma

Juniel Bingham said...

So I don't know about the Deitrich tooth fairy, but the Gooding one left 2 dollars {I made her write a note to the tooth fairy} I told her he'd pay more if she did :) Sure glad we get to have her here!