I can't really tell you with all the right words what Loni won in. I know. Great mom. I do know she won 3rd overall and I am so pleased in how hard she has worked. She really loves her calf. I know she will miss it. She has had a great time and learned a lot. We hope she can do this every year or at least till she doesn't want to do it anymore! Thanks again Grandpa Wally and Grandma Nancy! Starting in August Loni will move on to the other grandparents. Do you want a calf in your back yard?
2 days ago

2 comments:
Great job Loni!! Glad you had fun and learned a lot.
jody
I will tell Dad to read this blog. I don't know that he will want a cow in the pasture. I know that you don't have just one cow... you really need two. She did such a good job on her showing. I will watch her at the
4H showing on Friday. So far, for sure Carlos is going with me. Love, Mom
Post a Comment