I am a bit behind but I am getting around to it now. I took him to his check up and he is 21 lbs. 12 oz. and about 27 1/2 inches long. I think he is slowing down since he is speeding up. He can crawl, pull himself up, and has climbed some stairs. I wasn't ready for that one though. He is still happy and cheerful. We all love him. He also has some of the cutest 4 teeth ever.
2 days ago

2 comments:
He is so cute and like all of your kids has the biggest and best blue eyes! I want to hug and squeeze him!
jody
Jody is right... I want to hug and squeeze him, too. We had such a good day with Loni. I think she has learned alot by taking care of and showing this cow. She did a great job and I love her. This is a darling picture of your latest mobile creature. Good job, Debi. Love, Mom
Post a Comment