2 days ago
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Did you know?
Did you know you could put an onion in the freezer before you chop it up and it will keep it from making you cry when you cut it? I rarely cry when I cut an onion but when it is fresh from the store it can. I never heard about the freezer thing though. Neat. Little tidbits that can make life better. Have fun chopping your onions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How long does it need to be in the freezer before you take it out again to chop it up? Just wondering if it has to be completely frozen or just right before or just really cold? Love, Mom My word verification word is "swattyme"... maybe for someone's spunky times?
i was going to ask the same question as mom. plus do you have to use the whole onion then or can you refrigerate it again?
jody
I too was going to ask the same question of how long it has to be in there. {Okay not really, but I did want to say that, Gail- that made me laugh out loud!}
Very interesting about the onion :)
Post a Comment