Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Zoo playdate

One of the many fountains at the zoo. Ada just got her feet and hands wet, but some of the other kids were crawling underneath them to get all wet! It was way funny. They were drenched.
Ada and Me! I know I am actually in a photo! I liked this stone thing so Robin took out picture.
The bear climbed in the water while we were watching him. He was taking a bath not swimming. I asked Ada and that is what she said.
Just liked the profile pic of Ada. The tigers are in the background blur. Sorry you can't see them.

3 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

That is such a gorgeous picture of Ada's profile. She is really a pretty girl and this is another one of her faces that I haven't seen before... I still think she should grow up to be a spy... she won't need disguises because he face is always changing. Of course the bear was taking a bath. Ada is so smart. Love, Mom

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

ada's hair is so long and thick. i know it shouldn't surprise me but it always does. :) good job getting yourself in a picture. it is pretty hard to do!
jody

Pam said...

you look so good! and your kids are too cute. when are you coming to idaho to visit again?