Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Coby needed a bath?

Ada gets into trouble sometimes. If she did this more often I think I might like it. I don't like giving the dogs bathes. I don't like giving the kids baths. I like how they smell afterwards though. He he. She's pretty funny.

3 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

She is just so funny and determined and I think you ought to have her give Coby a bath more often especially on hot days. It is fun to watch her do things. She has such a singular determination. Embarrassing... I can't understand what I am saying but I can hear me over your phone. I am such a loud mouth. Love, Mom

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

i was amazed at coby too! he must be used to ada holding him pretty tight! so funny! i was waiting for her to just take the bowl and dump it over him. he was probably kind of grateful if it was hot! silly ada!
jody

Robin Conner said...

She is so cute! And too smart!