Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Loni show calf

The main reason Loni went off to Idaho was to show a calf at the fair. Here she is in her show outfit, all white, to show off her calf. Aren't they cute together? She did her first show today and did very well for her first time. I am so pleased in her. She is a great little girl. Thanks Grandpa Wally for making Loni's 4H experience possible! She is having a blast!

5 comments:

Juniel Bingham said...

She looks great! Good job Loni!

Robin Conner said...

Could she be any cuter? Seriously? That is precious!!!

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

oh my goodness! she looks so cute playing the role of farmer loni! look at those braids! love it!
jody

Chelsea Cisneros said...

Love it! That is so cute! Good job Loni

Terry and Gail said...

I am so proud of Loni. She did her own braids and she is definitely the cutest girl showing her cow. If they had to judge the showers Loni would have taken all sweepstakes awards. I just love her. Love, Mom