
I had to include this photo too. We went to the beach for our playdate today and after Ada took a bath she had her lunch. She said she didn't want to take a nap and so I was allowing her to not go to bed. A little while later this is what I see. Don't you love these days? They succumb to what they need, sleep. Don't mind the ketchup on her face. I will clean that later. I hope.
4 comments:
What can I say... she is adorable and I just love her and she makes me laugh and she is so tan... Love, Mom
Love it!!! Anytime they sleep is my favorite time. :)
jody
Awwww, a nice afternoon CRASH! Love it!
Ada is so funny. I bet she was very sleepy. I hope you are having a good time there like I am here. I love you and miss you ,Loni
Post a Comment