Saturday, June 4, 2011

Tyce's crawl

Tyce is getting around pretty well these days. He is liking it more and more and his chair and swing less and less. That makes me more and more tired. I am not ready to have to keep up with him. Or vacuum the house everyday to keep him from being covered in dog hair. I guess I could call him my new "vacuum" and not worry about it! Ha ha! I love watching them learn to crawl and walk and all that but I also wish he would sleep and hang out with me longer. Too bad they grow up.

5 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

cute video! he is really good at getting around. i can't believe its already that time! i suggest getting him lots of black onesies if he becomes your new "vacuum!"
jody

Sherrie said...

Way to go Tyce!

Robin Conner said...

He is sooooo cute!

Terry and Gail said...

I so love watching him crawl... Michelle crawled this early and so did all of you really... Jody was the latest walker, than you and Michelle and Steve started walking at 11 1/2 months to a year. He will be into everything pretty soon. Then he will get taller and thin down. Tyce is so darling. really good video of him. Love, Mom

Chelsea Cisneros said...

that is so cute!! Love it