Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A bunch of goodies....except one.

Tyce has gotten in 3 teeth now. The two bottoms and one on top. He has the greatest smile and gets a big cheesy scrunched up smile that makes you giggle. I call him "chunk". I was having to squeeze his thighs into shorts and pants so I decided that he needed to be moved up to the next size that I had for him, which is 12 month clothes. I know, he is only 8 months old, but they look better on him. No tummy hanging out and no sucking in when he puts on his jeans. Isn't that what we all like?
I got the blessing of going out with my friends a week after my birthday for a birthday lunch. I had the idea to do this because I had my bday on the 17th of June, Brooke had hers on the 24th, Sherrie on the 28th(today! Happy Birthday!), and Robins is on the 1st of July. It was such a fun thing to do. I don't always do things like this. It is my year to do them. I started having playdates and hanging out with friends and it makes Rick being gone easier. Sometimes just makes my life seem a little more full. Oh and by the way I am the oldest! We are all the same age, except Brooke is a year younger. Don't we look good for being mom's of 12 children?
Ada is quite the ham. She likes walks but she really likes to walk or ride her little push bike. On this day she decided that she needed to push her baby in its stroller. It was very cute. I may be able to go back to a single stroller soon!
Loni is in Idaho for 2 months, one week down! I know she is having a blast because I have to call her. She is taking good care of 2 calves and I hope she is having a great summer. We love her and miss her.
The other day I put Ada to bed and when I came downstairs this is what I found. I have a video of it to. What in this picture doesn't belong? The two beady eyes looking back at you from the table. I still have no clue why Coby thought he needed to be on the table. I bought this counter height table for the purpose of keeping him from getting things off of it. I didn't know I would have to worry about him getting ON it. What a weirdo!

4 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

Tyce's wittle teefus are so toot... I love Ada walking her dolly and showing off and you girls have such close birthdays... kind of weird if you ask me and did you say that Loni has two(?) cows and Coby is whacked... does he still have his rash? Thanks for posting Debi. I love it. Love, Mom

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

what a little cutie! i can't believe he's that big. tyler's not on that track yet but maybe one day.
i can see you went to cheesecake factory. i'm jealous and with i was there to be included in the birthdays. mine's close enough and i could be the oldest for you!
love ada walking her baby. who took the pic? i wish we could come out there - hopefully one day. i always like to see your outside photos since its so green.
coby is a special dog it seems! how funny that he's just chillin on the table.
jody

Robin Conner said...

So cute! Loni looks like she is doing well! I hope she is having fun and not having much time to miss home! But we sure miss her here! Especially in primary! ;) Her calf is adorable!

Micah and Lindy said...

coby is weird...
Tyce is so grown up.I bet you you might not need a double stroller anymore. Go out more with your friends I think you would probly have some fun.
love,
Loni