It is so easy to take his picture because he just keeps smiling. I just have to make sure it is in focus. Don't you just love his fluffy sticky out hair. It just begs to be touched. It is so soft.
1 day ago
A little peek into what we do when you aren’t looking……………
It is so easy to take his picture because he just keeps smiling. I just have to make sure it is in focus. Don't you just love his fluffy sticky out hair. It just begs to be touched. It is so soft.
5 comments:
Okay Debi....I am seeing a little bit of Zayne again :)!!!! My mom was over and she said the same thing! Cute boy!!
i love his chubby cheeks! is he more of a smiler than loni or ada was as babies? we definitely think tyler talks and smiles more than joss did.
i can see the tooth barely!
jody
I love his little teeths... and his hair is fluffy. It will be interesting to see how his hair plays out. He is a darling little guy. I am glad he is smiley and happy for you. He is a healthy looking big guy. Love, Mom
I can hardly believe he is 7 months already. He is a very cute baby. His face looks like he is so much older, almost like a little boy already. Cute! Is Rick gone or around?
Are you going to Idaho this summer? We will be out there July 24-Aug 5 (and in Utah that time too)
Aww, he's so cute! He just smiles whenever he sees a camera, or does he smile all the time? If it's the latter, he's a pretty cheerful kid. Hehe. Anyway, his first tooth takes him one step closer to being a big boy! Congratulations!
Post a Comment