I love the videos on blogs. It is hard to get a good video, but even a bad video is fun to watch. Tyce is such a happy baby. He pretty much is happy to hang out in his chair or crawling around on the floor. He cries when he wants his diaper changed or is hungry. Pretty normal. He loves his sisters. You can tell. He loves to smile. He makes you smile when he smiles. I love his fluffy hair. We spike it on Sundays. I will have to get a photo. I keep forgetting.
2 days ago

2 comments:
i think its a good video since you get to hear his sounds and a little bit of ada. i want to see the spiked hair now!
jody
He seems very laid back... that will definitely be like his dad.. don't you think. I agree with Jody. The Tyce and Ada sounds are really cute and do try to remember to take a picture of his spikey hair. that has got to be adorable. Love, Mom
Post a Comment