Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Beach

Building Castles.
Family photo. We are all in it. I swear.
Cool Dude.
Get these things off of me. He wouldn't open his eyes when they were on.
Sandy.

3 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

love the family picture! that's about all i want visible of me in our family photos right now too. :) still have some baby weight to lose. at least a one piece swimsuit will suck in some of my belly when we go! we are starting the sunglasses with tyler too. he doesn't mind them yet. we'll see as he gets better with his hands. its nice when the dad comes to the beach so you can sit and read while watching the baby. :)
jody

Robin Conner said...

my favorite is the "family picture"! Classic! Fun times!

Terry and Gail said...

This is a great post. the kids look so happy to have their daddy home and Ada looks like she will try about anything for her daddy. Tyce looks so tall with Rick holding him up and Ada doesn't look like a baby much anymore. I protest. In my prayers right now twice a day I ask Heavenly Father to make sure Ada and Tyce will let me love them when I come for a visit. I know Loni will always love me... we really know each other. But Ada and Tyce hardly know me. Jocelyn is kind of like Loni... she just knows me. Tyler will probably be alot like Jody and be very careful with loving and trusting people. Your dad is like that and so is Michelle and I really think you are all that way... just some of you are very obvious about that being how you are and the others are a little better at covering up their reserve. Anyway, I am glad they readily love their dad. That is very important. Good post, Debi. Love you... Mom