So here is the stats.....
I spent $92.15 and saved $74.36.
I bought a total of 87 items.
I did buy my BBQ sauce. I got 10 of them for $5.90 and they are regularly a total of $12.90! I think that I did pretty darn well. They should last us a year at least.
I also got a bunch of Gatorade for Rick. 40- 32 ounce size for $18. I am proud of that. I know that some people get all this stuff and more for free, but for my first week I am pleased with my accomplishment.
Afterall for someone who doesn't like to go to many stores I went to 3 to get all of the stuff I bought with 3 children and it took about 2 hours. More if you count the time I had to stop to get some lunch and drop off some cold groceries to the house. Luckily the stores are all pretty close to home. If they weren't I probably wouldn't go to them. If you were wondering why Loni was with us on a Wednesday, due to power outages from THE STORM (still mad about my veggies) school for her was cancelled. SOL testing is going on so who knows how they make up that stuff. I am sure we will find out.

2 comments:
i'm impressed! good job. was it hard? unfortunately unless i can convince tate to let me rent a storage unit, we don't have the space to do extreme couponing since you usually have to buy lots of one thing. oh, well!
jody
ps so was it helpful to have loni with you?
Good job on your savings. Dad doesn't like barbacue sauce... so I never buy that stuff. Good job on your first week... you will get better if you are consistent because you will learn how to do it better. I think this is interesting... not as cute as your kids but it is interesting. Love, Mom
Post a Comment