So. Today. Was. A Beautiful Day. BUT THEN. As seen in this video that I risked my life to make for all you viewers out there. It became very very wet and as seen in the pictures below. A sad sad day for all vegetation everywhere. The death of my garden that I have worked long hours to grow. We have only been able to eat the lettuce and spinach so far, the tomato plants, zucchini, carrots, and peas are not ready. They may never be ready. Their short lives may be over. Can you tell that I am mourning the loss of these poor sweet things? I am. I may be better in the morning. I may not. (Oh and sorry that the video isn't as good as is was on my computer before I posted it. It got a lot darker than it was on my computer.)
2 days ago

2 comments:
this one is pretty dark but you can get a good sense of what's happening just from your voice!
jody
I bet it was dark in your house and everywhere... that kind of storm can make it feel like night even if it is in the middle of the day. It was very loud even if it is a dark video... I actually was able to see alot... but when you shut the door and said that it was quiet... I thought it was still pretty loud. Good job on getting the camera out and documenting the storm. Love, Mom
Post a Comment