Our Lil' Climber. Ada really likes to climb things and she is very good at it.
Loni was happy to have some play time.
Crazy Ada! As I like to call her daily.
Lonerrr's....She is so funny.A little peek into what we do when you aren’t looking……………
Our Lil' Climber. Ada really likes to climb things and she is very good at it.
Loni was happy to have some play time.
Crazy Ada! As I like to call her daily.
Lonerrr's....She is so funny.
2 comments:
great pictures! i love crazy ada picture. :) what is mt. trashmore? is everything made from trash or something?
isn't it nice when you have the dad to play with them and you can just watch!
jody
These are great happy play day pictures... I especially love Ada as she seems to be rejoicing for climbing to the top of the mountain. Wow!! What a good climber, too... I love her going up the rock wall. I love the raw abandon of children when they are having fun and how they don't care that everyone can tell that they are happy or sad. Their feelings are so transparent and candid. Cute cute pictures. Thanks for sharing. I love these babies and yes, Loni, you still are a baby to me, just like your mom and your aunts and uncle are to me... they will always be my special babies... so will you always be a special baby in my life. Love,Mom
Post a Comment