Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Beach Photos

This is sad. We went to the beach on Tuesday and the only photos I had were taken by Ada. These are the only 2 I can actually post since the others were a persons leg here, looking up Ada's nose, or a really really close up of who knows what. Anyway you can see all the kids in the background playing. Ada was into eating and then taking pics.
She may have been taking this of me but you can also see the girls in the background sun-bathing in their bikinis. I don't think it was warm enough for me to get into my bikini. Course even if I ventured into a bikini there would definitely not be any pictures posted!

5 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

its a pretty good picture of you! good thing ada got a hold of the camera and documented the day. :)
it looks like you were having fun!
jody

Terry and Gail said...

I agree with Jody... the pictures that you posted are actually pretty good. Bikinis are for people who don't have anything else to be confident about... don't you think? Love, Mom

Kate said...

i was scared there was going to be me in the pictures....well, more than just my feet! thank goodness she got a picture of cyndi..and not me! {and those hot girls in the bikinis who were getting FRIED!}

Mindy said...

ahhh come on Debi!!

Terry and Gail said...

that picture of Loni and Tyce is great. What a picture. Love ya Dad