
Sorry these are not the best pictures in the world but these two ladies are two of the best ladies in the world. They love me. They also love Rick and the kids, But most of all they love me. :) I love them for that and for taking care of me in so many ways. My mom has raised me to be a good mom and is always helping me to be a great mom. She takes lots of time to take care of me and my kids and Rick. She drove me to the hospital to have Tyce and we made it! She always makes me feel good about myself and about how I raise my kids. Without her I really wouldn't be here.

This picture says a lot about my dear Nancy! She lets Loni do her hair in the craziest ways and then I got to take a picture! She has made evil mother-in-laws non-existent in my life. I can laugh with her, cry with her (if I cried much), and watch Lifetime with her! She is kind and generous and without her I wouldn't have Rick, Loni, Ada, or Tyce. The things in my life that make me a mother today. Without these two mothers I wouldn't be the mother I am today or the one I am hoping to be in the future. I love you moms! Happy Mother's Day!
3 comments:
Awww, what a sweet post!
I don't ever consider myself cool... so thanks and thanks for the post. It makes me feel a little teary and I do cry alot and Nancy... she is the best. It is nice to have the evil mother in law being non existent. I didn't haave an evil mother in law either. She always made me feel good about myself. I don't mind having a picture taken of me that isn't completely flattering... however, I don't have the tolerance Nancy has for letting little kids fuss with my hair. She is seriously an amazing lady. Love, Mom
Debi thanks so much for posting this about your mom and mother in law. What a tribute. That was special and well deserved on both individuals. Thanks again Dad
Post a Comment