I posted the below video and since it ended up being darker than previous, I thought I would post this one as well to see if it was any better on the blog. Probably not, but it is crazy so I am just posting it anyway.
2 days ago
A little peek into what we do when you aren’t looking……………
2 comments:
so have the weather people called it a hurricane? joss would be like loni in the background saying she is scared. poor loni! always the dramatic one. joss keeps telling me she is scared of stuff like monsters. don't know where she got that one!
jody
Okay... that is a dramatic storm... fun and scary and fascinating at the same time... destructive. So sorry about your plants... they become like your baby especially when they are doing so well and looking so green and healthy. Wait two days before giving up on the old stuff. Love, Mom
Post a Comment