Friday, May 13, 2011

Ada Speaks!

Ada doesn't usually talk much. She knows some words, makes up others, and hardly ever says things when you ask. BUT. She has started to finally use more words and puts sentences together. She even chooses to say things that I don't ask her to say. My friend Sherrie, whom she likes very much, well Ada started asking where she was. "Where's Sherrie?" It was so funny and cute to hear. Course not many people heard her say this. So when she has finally started repeating what I ask her to she said it so I could get her on video and show Sherrie....see she really does say your name! I don't think she will ever be as big of a talker as Loni, but in the quiet of our own home she really does talk! I love her.

6 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

good job getting so video of talking ada! i love their little voices. :)
jody

Terry and Gail said...

She does talk but she is hard to pin down... funny... her hair looks cute and I love how she says the words really fast and as short as she can... she just clips off the ends. She will probably like expaditing lots of things. She looks pretty in red. I love her, too. Love, Mom

Juniel Bingham said...

She sure is a cutie!

Taylor said...

Yay Ada! I am here. LOVE that you can say my name. Guess I have to bring you treats tomorrow :)

Taylor said...

Ugh, I hate when I forget I am logged in with Taylors name.

Mindy said...

That is cute, Aleigha wants to watch more!!