Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The benefits of a Storm.

So if you look at the picture a few below here you will see the hail from the storm. Loni asked if she could eat it. I said of course. So Ada was partaking as well. But then. She took it an Ada Step Farther. She got a cup and filled it up and brought it inside to eat. Silly girl. That is why I will continue to call her CRAZY ADA!

2 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

those are huge! any dents in your cars? how long did it last? is it back to ninety degrees yet?
glad you weren't damaged or blown away in the crazy hail storm!
jody

Terry and Gail said...

That crazy Ada... but really is she... you usually feed her in a bowl or plate or cup or something... right. She was just doing what she had been taught... eat like a lady out of a bowl. Cute post and their hairs look the same color in this picture. I miss these kids. Love, Mom