Ada can jump so high on the trampoline it looks like she can fly! Such a talented little girl! Ha ha!
Actually her dad was throwing her up in the air. Very high up into the air. What a crazy little girl!
Ada then wanted to try to see if her dolly could fly like she could. Make sure you watch the video below of Ada flying!

3 comments:
Looks to me like she was actually tight rope walking on the top of the net, and then she started to fall off so Rick was right there to catch her. I'm sure that's really what was happening.
Tate
the photos are more scary than the video. i guess because in the video it goes fast but you can just stare at it in the photo. what a crazy girl!
jody
Her face says it all... she might be a bit of a dare devil. She will probably talk her father in to taking her sky diving one day like someone else I know. Those are great pictures and I love her bouncing her doll. I could not watch Rick do that. I would be a wreck and go hide my eyes or start screaming "don't!!!" Love, Mom My word verification word is "turde".... he he he....
Post a Comment