Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Girls!

Can I say I love these girls! WE had a shopping trip and it was so fun! I don't like shopping. It was a blast with these two. We scored big and had fun along the way. Thanks ladies for the great day!
Loni's last week of school and last 3rd grade awards assembly. Loni received her Honor Roll award......she was on it all year long! Great job my favorite oldest daughter. I love you and your brains! Keep up the great work in 4th grade next year! Yikes!

5 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

what fun things did you buy? i'm not shopping yet until i can get rid of this baby tummy. it is bugging me!!! congrats loni!! what a smartie pants. :)
jody

Robin Conner said...

Awww, thanks for going! We are so glad you got those pants! Hot mamma! Had a blast! And Congrats to Loni! She is amazing!

Terry and Gail said...

Loni is amazing... even if she does drive us all a little crazy... really cute picture of her and I am so glad that you have such good friends. I depend on those friends to take care of you. You two ladies, I just love you and appreciate you both so much. keep taking care of my baby!!! Love, Mom

Terry and Gail said...

Loni I am proud of you and your accomplishments this last school year. You are one smart little girl keep it up and you will always be happy and will go places in life. I love you. Grandpa F

Terry and Gail said...

Just wanted to thank you for the fathers day present. I don't have enough blood for everyone. I love you guys and again thanks, you are a wonderful daughter. Dad