Thursday, June 23, 2011

What is Loni doing?

If you haven't heard.....Loni is on an adventure in Idaho. She left Tuesday and will be gone till August 23rd. At least that is when her return home flight is. She is playing with our extended families and with her new pets.....calfies! Check in with Stewart and Juniels blog to see a few photos of her. She looks so happy. I am glad that she gets to do 4H with the calf that Grandpa got her. Thanks Grandpa Wally! Ada was ready to follow you both onto the plane. She keeps saying" Loni plane, Grampa plane? Ada plane" and I tell her no you stay here. So cute. She loved hanging out with you. We will work on the kissing grandpa for next time we see you.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, that is a long time for her to be gone. Are you going to miss her a ton? I am sure she is a great helper at home.

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

I'll pray for no home sickness for her. i really hope we get to go up this summer so at least we can see one member of your family!

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

ps I'll pray that you make it too. although you might enjoy being a mother of two for a bit?!

Juniel Bingham said...

no worries Debi- I'll keep ya as updated as I can! We sure are excited to have her here! Thanks for letting her come!