Ada loves her brother and Tyce loves her! He was giggling for a couple minutes before this and then I finally got the camera to catch it on video. I always think that I will get the camera and the fun will stop but Ada kept going and Tyce kept laughing so I figured I would try. Isn't it funny. I love them.
2 days ago

2 comments:
it made me laugh too! did you say "are you pooping?" at the end? that's what joss kept repeating after watching it. "she's poopy" :)
jody
That is a cute video and who was pooping... Ada or Tyce. What good friends these two might end up being... of course, if they are you will have to keep your eye on them because those two will think up some wild adventures. Thanks so much for taking the time to video and down load it all. I miss these little guys and my Loni. Love, Mom (oh, I miss you, too)
Post a Comment