Friday, June 10, 2011

Sleeping on a pea?

You think a princess should be able to tell if she is sleeping on a pea. I think a princess should sleep through anything. Including the books she had piled on her reading before bed.
This is Ada's new thing. She loves to read this book every afternoon and night time before bed. It is Arthurs Reading Race. She likes to point to the characters in the book and call them Tyce or Ada. It is cute. She also likes to crawl out of her crib and pile all the books in there with her. At first it was just a few now it is a pile of about 30 books. Yikes! She also has crawled out of bed and was reading behind the rocking chair and fell asleep. You can see the chair next to her crib.

6 comments:

Jami said...

HaHA....I have pictures of both of my kids like that too! Trying to get them smart at a young age, you too ;)!!

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

not a bad way to fall asleep..reading a book. but with 30 surrounding you, it could be a little uncomfortable! silly ada!
jody

Gramma Betsy said...

Well, I never complain about a kid who loves to read!

Terry and Gail said...

So she loves books... who can blame her. I am glad she sees them as worthy sleeping companions. That is one thing I love about babies... they can sleep with, on, in or by anything. These are really adorable pictures. Thanks. Love, Mom You will never believe it... my word verification is "readshlo"

Kate said...

osmosis! literally! too funny!

Robin Conner said...

That is stinking hilarious! At least she goes to sleep!