Tyce likes to smile and will do it without being tickled, but I was trying to get him to giggle so I was tickling him. He didn't laugh sorry. He did smile so you can see he does that well. I will try to be better at taking pictures and videos and posting them. I have made my blog into books. Rick did 2008's and I just did 2009 and 2010's. It took me a day to do 2009's. My back hurt and my right shoulder. So I decided to take longer to do 2010's. It took me about a week. I wanted it done. So now it is and now I don't have to do it again for a year! Yeah! I really like doing those because I am way behind on scrapbooking and now I don't see a reason to scrapbook. Oh well. Maybe I will get to donate some scrapbooking supplies to Primary or just get rid of the stuff and clear up some space! I love space. Well enjoy!
2 days ago

2 comments:
He will laugh alot when he starts figuring out how to tease you. boys are good for that. He has a good smile and I like to listen to him coo. I miss the little cutie... just sitting and keeping warm because I am holding him. Oh well, Love, Mom
can't wait to here a giggle now!
hey, what website did you use to do the blog book? you're ahead of me now. i'm still working on 2009. so now i've got to finish that and 2010! bummer.
jody
Post a Comment