Sunday, January 16, 2011

Before and After

I didn't have this pair of washer/dryer for 20 years like most people but I am hoping my new set will get to last that long. I painted the laundry room, we removed the cupboard, and got the new set installed.:)
Here it is! Aren't they pretty. I know girls are such dorks. We are excited about new vacuums and washer/dryers. I have more shelving to put things on so no worries about removing the cupboard. I also have room in front of the shelves to put my vacuum so it doesn't have to be in my living room all the time. Nice!

4 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

Looks Good, can you reach the top opne. Thanks for taking my butt call yesterday. I love you guys.

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

lucky! it looks huge! hopefully it cuts down the number of loads you have to do.
jody

Terry and Gail said...

It is nice that you can put your vacuum in a more discrete place. still it was handy always there right in the front room and like dad said, Can you reach the top one? Is that the dryer on top of the washer? I would think the dryer would be on top. I don't know... It seems like the water should be closer to the ground and would be heavier. I am trying to remember the door coming out of your bathroom... will it hit the appliances? You could put a pressure stopper on the door like we have on our linen closet in the hall. Anyway, they look pretty and let me know if you think they clean better than your old set. Love, Mom

Kate said...

ah, i LOVE my duet washer and dryer. i was JUST thinking the other day how grateful i am that we invested in them years ago....with a growing family--it's a must! enjoy! i bet you're going to go dirty up some laundry JUST so you can wash it! ha!