Ada turned 2 yesterday. We didn't have a big party for her but she didn't seem to mind. She was happy for all we were doing.
1 day ago
A little peek into what we do when you aren’t looking……………
Ada turned 2 yesterday. We didn't have a big party for her but she didn't seem to mind. She was happy for all we were doing.
4 comments:
happy bday ada! our card/gift will get there late probably. i'm always late so what's new! i'm thinking a family part for joss too. i'm not sure i could get something together since the baby comes three weeks later! yikes!
glad it was a happy day!
jody
I think keeping the parties small and simple until the kids are old enough to ask for one, is the smart thing to do. They like the solo attention and don't quite get parties for them. I like you improvised birthday candles. Just buy a box the next time you go to the store. They last for a long time when you children are little. So what kind of pie is that you made for her birthday? It looks like chocolate but I can't tell for sure. Both you and Loni are blowing, too, in the picture. Isn't that funny how we try to compensate for things when someone we love is struggling with succeeding at things- even in blowing out birthday candles. I like that Carson can blow out his own birthday candles now... Make sure you take pictures of her in her new outfits so we can enjoy them in them, too. Happy Birthday, Ada, we love and miss you and I wish I could be at the party (grandmas and grandpas are always invited to the young birthday parties even if no one else is, right?) Love, Mom
happy birthday little one. . . your pie looks yummy , I am fighting a sweet tooth and youre not helping :)
aren't birthdays that are so close to christmas hard? my kids get jipped every year, but they don't know the difference so it's okay i guess.
happy birthday Ada! she's a doll.
Post a Comment