Here is Ada unwrapping her tic tacs and at the end she says "Please." Listen carefully.
(Jody if you look in the background you will see what we got Joss for her birthday too. They are the same except the gray dress is pink for Joss.) Enjoy!
A little peek into what we do when you aren’t looking……………
4 comments:
hehehe!! isn't it nice that little things make them so happy. :)
jody
I guess the please means, "I want some will you get it for me." Cute video. and I agree with Jody that it is so nice that the little things make them so happy. I miss you all. Love, Mom
THat is so cute! She is such a big girl now! I am so sad that we didn't get to say goodbye! Our last Sunday you were not there. Hope all is well with your family! Luv you all lots and lots! ;)
Happy Birthday Ada! I can't believe she is already 2! Time has flown! Loved the vacation pics too! Looks like you had fun!
Post a Comment