Sledding in Idaho. We just went out back and pulled them around. Not the easiest thing but they were satisfied and cold. My niece Joss didn't mind the cold though. She sat on the swing for awhile and didn't want to go in.
My sister gave these cute outfits to our little girls.......Jody took photos of them and got a bunch of cute shots. Her is Ada in her Santa outfit with one great smile.
Joss and Ada in their Santa outfits.
Loni enjoying the fire and roasting marshmallows. Yummy!

1 comment:
I feel bad about the snow not being better for when you guys were here. It has been so cold so that same pathetic snow you pulledd the kids around on is still here... the trails where you pulled them haven't been changed one bit- not even by the wind the other night- maybe I need to go and check and see how Chouis' poop has decorated them. Jody did get some cute pictures on Ada and Joss in those pretty outfits. Ada took some really happy shots- Joss was uncharacteristically subdued (starting to get her cold, I think). Those two are just darling and I think they were a great source of entertainment and exercise while you were here. Miss you... good post. Love, Mom
Post a Comment