
We went to Dietrich to visit Rick's family and old friends. This is my friend Mindy and her youngest son and daughter. Aren't they cute! Rock and Tyce were supposed to be born a lot closer but ended up being about a month-ish apart. Tyce is about the same weight though. The Chunk! We loved visiting you all in Dietrich.....Grandma, Grandpa, Aunts and Uncles! We miss you already.

In Poky we visited my family.......Grandpa, Grandma, Aunts and Uncles and all of the cousins, minus my brother. We missed you Steve. This is Ada's cousin, Joss, she is only 3 weeks younger than Ada. Ada seemed to want to take care of her more than play with her. Ada hasn't learned how to play well with others yet. We are working on that.

Self portrait. Ada didn't like it. She wanted to take the photos.

Loni and Ada woke up bright and early Christmas morning. They both seperated all the present into the piles. Then they waited for the rest of the family to arrive and wake up to open their presents. It was a lot of fun. We miss you all and can't wait to see you the next time.....hopefully some of you can come here!
3 comments:
Yeah.. you were able to back for Christmas, how nice. I bet the family loved having you guys out.
Your little man is so cute and I am sure it is a change from having girls isn't it?
miss you!
Melissa
ps.. Natalie had her surgery Tuesday, everything went great though!
glad to see a few photos. i can't remember you taking many. :) maybe you can borrow some of loni's! glad things went great in dietrich too.
hope the flight home was uneventful. :)
love,
jody
Well, even if Ada wasn't happy without taking the picture, I still like the look... the pouty look. You better teach her how not to use that as a teenager... it could get her anything she wants and that usually spells trouble. I miss you guys, too. Hopefully in the next couple of days I will post. I am still trying to catch up with my upcoming responsibilities and now my voice is seriously all gone. I can only whisper. Love, Mom
Post a Comment