Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tyce updates.

Tyce is smiling and giggling now. Well for about a month. I just haven't been taking pictures or video to prove it. Sorry. He is a happy baby and does well tolerating Ada poking and mangling him. He is a chunk. I am not sure how much he weighs but I am guessing at least 15 lbs. I should weight him to see for sure. Tyce and Ada always have these red cheeks from the cold and wind. Even though we aren't outside very much. Loni doesn't get that.
Tyce has these big blue eyes like Ada and Loni. When I was taking pictures he just stared at the camera. It fascinated him. He has got big cheeks and a double chin. He likes to eat. He has off and on slept through the night. Meaning from at least 10 pm till 7 am. It is nice when he does that. I love to sleep through the night.
Tyce loves to suck on his hand, but if he finds his thumb he will take that too. He didn't so much like pacifiers so we haven't really tried those. He is healthy and happy and we are so happy we have a little boy in our family.

2 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

I just love when they sleep through the night. I like the picture of him sucking his thumb. That is a really cute shot and they all do have those big blue eyes. You used to get those red cheeks, too...usually after a little exertion though. Love, Mom

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

good pics. the second one is so funny! and you can really see those blue eyes. i'm not sure if i want this baby boy to be a binki baby or not since joss loves them so much. she might steal all of his. :)
love the smile!
jody