I put pigtails in Ada's hair finally. She looked different without hair in her eyes. Cute. She wouldn't look at the camera. I tried like 5 different angles and called her name but she would never look at me. Bum. She is like that.
1 day ago
A little peek into what we do when you aren’t looking……………
5 comments:
wow she looks like a new person :)
hehehe! i'm glad she finally let you put something in her hair. how long did it last?
jody
I like her eyes down look... that is a cute picture... her cast down eyes are still bigger than most people's looking at you eyes. She does look cute in pigtails. Red is a pretty colot on her and I love the big Tyce smiling boy in Ada's arms. Really cute. Love, mom
wait, that's ada? i didn't recognize her! just kidding. she does look completely different with her hair out of her face! but, she's always cute!
Yes, CUTE is a very appropriate word! They ARE cute!
Post a Comment