Thursday, January 27, 2011

Ada updates.

Ada loves her Daddy. Surprise. Not really. She is going to miss him when he has to leave. I don't know what I will do because she always asks where he is. When she (or I) wakes up in the morning. After breakfast. After lunch. After her nap. She gets all giddy when she hears the door open or when she sees him drive into the driveway. When he gets his coat on, she gets her coat on. At night when we are getting them ready for bed he brushes her teeth. She doesn't like me to do it so it became his job. He also puts her to bed. We say our family prayers and she climbs up onto his back for a ride up the stairs. Her grin is a mile wide. Loni likes the back rides up the stairs as well. I am sure Tyce will like them too when he gets big enough.
This is their new favorite trick. At first it was just belly plane rides, but Ada being Ada decided she needed to sit up. She laughs everytime she does it and calls me to come see.
Ada is getting her hair done. She doesn't pull her hair things out for the most part. This did fall out because I had her pony held with a loose holder. She is letting me pull her bangs out of her eyes everyday.....as long as I remember to do it! She looks really grown up now instead of like a sheep dog.

2 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

Those are some cute posts of Ada. I do like her hair pulled back. She has such a pretty face and her hair is pretty, too. It is easy to see that she loves her daddy. She is rough and tumble... rather like a boy, I think her and Tyce are going to be amazing buddies. We need a Loni update now. Love, Mom

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

cute! joss is like that with tate too. she loves when he comes home and asks all day where he's at.
good job on the hair! joss likes to pull her's out now. oh, well.
jody