Before we left we had gotten some snow and Loni built herself a snowman. Cute isn't he. He was gone by the time we returned as was the extra 14 inches of snow that we received while we were away.
2 days ago
A little peek into what we do when you aren’t looking……………
Before we left we had gotten some snow and Loni built herself a snowman. Cute isn't he. He was gone by the time we returned as was the extra 14 inches of snow that we received while we were away.
2 comments:
good snow pics. wish i could have come for a quick visit too. michelle was lucky!
jody
I would not be sad about the snow being gone, but I bet Loni was as she seems to like the cold somewhat. She is a good girl and I miss her alot. I am glad that Michelle got this trip out there. It might be her only one... maybe not, but just in case she can still say that she has been to Virginia. Love, Mom
Post a Comment