Video of Ada and her baby brother. She loves taking care of him. She would do it more and take over completely if I would let her and if she was able to feed him. She loves to give kisses to everyone now. Rick has also been working with her to say DADA. She is pretty good at it. Enjoy!
1 day ago

3 comments:
love the picture! and the video is great too. hopefully joss is a good 2nd mommy too. does ada try to change his diaper yet? love her kisses and use of the burb rag.
jody
I am so proud of her too just want to help and love him. Good job, Ada. It will probably encourage her to talk as she will want to communicate to him about his needs and how she can take care of them for him. I love the kisses. They are so sweet. She must see you use the burp rag alot. Pretty funny. Love, Mom
Soooo cute! Little Ada is a natural mother. She has grown up so fast! Love all the kisses she gives him!!! On the next post, when I read the title, I about threw-up! Bare with me..... by reading he got discharged I thought, oh crap! They are out of the military??? NOw they will be leaving! And then I read on, thankfully! As ugly as the military life can be sometimes, it is dependable and I'm glad you'll be staying here longer with me too! ;)
Post a Comment