Thursday, December 9, 2010

Rick gets an honorable discharge.

So today was the day we have been waiting for......Rick got an honorable discharge.
and then he was reenlisted for another 5 years.
Yep. We are in the navy for another 5 years. Can you believe Rick has been doing this for 5 years already? I can't. Ada just wanted him to hold her and throw her in the air the whole time we were there. It was pretty cute. She loves her Daddy. We all love him and are proud of him for all the sacrifices he makes to provide for our family. He has done a great job. He got to be sworn in again but you couldn't tell in my pics because I was looking straight on at his side. Another guy was taking photos and we will get copies of those and maybe I will repost some.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, I can't believe it has been 5 years. Another 5 to go and then what? Will you guys stay in Virginia Beach or will you move someplace new now?

Terry and Gail said...

At first I thought you were going to say that you are coming home. I didn't know that they gave them a honorable discharge and then started over. NIce pictures. Ada is so cute... a daddy's girl... Loni was, too, when she was that age. Ada's hair looks really straight. Was it an electric day outside? Thanks for the post. Love, Mom

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

five more then aren't you half way to retirement? :) ada looks so grown up. i can't believe how much our babies have changed since the summer. see you soon!
jody

Gramma Betsy said...

We are all proud of him for the sacrifices he makes for ALL of us!
We got your cute Christmas card and baby announcement. Your children are ADORABLE!