So that special visitor came and well Ada didn't like him. She didn't stay next to him long enough to get a photo of her with him. So this is the best you get. See the red suit is in the photo.Tyce has had a cold. Just a little runny nose. Then Friday he started coughing. Saturday morning he has a 102 fever so I took him to the doctor. That doctor wasn't a pediatrician so after 3 hours (about) being there they found out with a baby 6 weeks and under with a fever is supposed to go right to the ER. So Tyce and I were off to the ER to get some tests done. They put a IV cath into him and took some urine with a urinary cath. Fun, I know. Then we watched two movies, well almost. We were there about 3 hours as well, but all turned out good on his blood tests so we headed home. It was about 7 at night. We were sleepy. They told us we have to go tomorrow to his regular pediatrician to have a check up. Hopefully we can just call in and say he is fine and not go. I don't want to go. They usually keep us waiting and 1 1/2-2 hours later we finally get done. I have decided I don't like doctors. Sorry if you are a doctor. You come in handy sometimes but the waiting could kill us!

4 comments:
Oh, I liked the party... how come it was so hot? Most kids respond like Ada does with Santa. Lots of times, it is because when they finally get to sit on Santa's lap they have been waiting so long and it is so late, they are just too tired to get over the unusual appearance of him... So what do they think is wrong with Tyce? Call me and let me know what they doctor says tomorrow. You probably ought to go even if you think he seems to be feeling better. He looks so sad with that big thing on his arm. Poor little guy... Did he cry alot? Oh well, I will talk to you tomorrow. Love, Mom
yikes, poor little guy - I thought at first he had a broken wrist or something. I hope he is okay - and hopefully you will find out he just had a bug :( . . . .I hope our church pasrty isnt that hot - someone I love is filling in for santa :)
He is just so stinkin' cute!!!!
i posted something on this but it didn't show up so here it goes again. good picture of loni and tyce with the big guy. he looks like he's ready to pass out though. poor guy in the hot suit! hopefully ada and joss will like him more next year. joss is saying santa whenever she sees him though. bummer about tyce and the er. i hate the er too. i'm glad to hear he's feeling better.
jody
Post a Comment