I took some photos of Tyce in his blessing outfit. On the day of his blessing I wasn't quite into taking photos yet. I figured I could do it later because he didn't quite fit it anyway. I got a few shots but here are a couple.
funny one.A little peek into what we do when you aren’t looking……………
I took some photos of Tyce in his blessing outfit. On the day of his blessing I wasn't quite into taking photos yet. I figured I could do it later because he didn't quite fit it anyway. I got a few shots but here are a couple.
funny one.
4 comments:
I think you caught all the poses of a baby, cute, funny, and crying!! What a cute outfit!
glad to hear thanksgiving was fun for all! good pics of tyce too.
jody
The "funny one" looks like he is saying something like this, "...and just let me tell you...", because of his pointer finger sticking out and the sideways smile on his lips. Cute pictures of the baby... I love the crying one (I am so mean- they crack me up when they do that). Looks like such a warm day in virginia. I am seriously sick of the cold and snow. I hope we have good enough days for you to get to Idaho. PRay for decent weather. Love, Mom
You are a great blog follower Debi and I plain ol stink haha! Your family is growing like crazy and I love it! Can't wait to meet that little boy of yours....and I hope he isn't too full of spunk! Ha!
Post a Comment