I'm Sorry Grandma Nancy if you wouldn't want this posted, but Loni has so much fun doing your hair and this was too good not to post. The hairdo reminds me of a cabbage patch kid. I'm sorry we never posted this earlier when asked. These are the pumpkins the girls carved.
There is, seriously, no better person than Grandma Nancy. I loved these pumpkins... they were so traditional and like yesteryear.... not the perfectly carved ones that so many make today- not that the perfect ones aren't good... they just aren't like when I was a kid. these are. Love, Mom
3 comments:
There is, seriously, no better person than Grandma Nancy. I loved these pumpkins... they were so traditional and like yesteryear.... not the perfectly carved ones that so many make today- not that the perfect ones aren't good... they just aren't like when I was a kid. these are. Love, Mom
That is so cute, I remember when Lindy did my hair when she was little.
How many grandmas would let their grandchild touch their hair? Nancy is totally awsome, isn't she?
Post a Comment