The other child trying to get in the shot again. I swear her bangs are cut, these ones just like to fall in front of her face. I am being strong and not cutting them because I don't want her to have a lot of bangs.
2 days ago
A little peek into what we do when you aren’t looking……………
The other child trying to get in the shot again. I swear her bangs are cut, these ones just like to fall in front of her face. I am being strong and not cutting them because I don't want her to have a lot of bangs.
7 comments:
How cute are the pictures? They are so cute I love that one with ada and tyce
i like 'em! especially the funny ones with ada. i still am trying to decide who tyce looks like - you, rick, ada, loni, ????
jody
These are cute photos. I ove the one where he is in his diaper and scrunched up sleeping. the one with Ada in the front with her bangs falling down and just Tyce's head in the back is almost metaphorical. Ada still the star but allowing her brother to be in the picture. She is such the little mommy. Tyce, Jody, looks like Ada and Loni- only more boyish. I am serious, the only difference is that he looks like a boy and they look like girls. I have never seem the difference so profoundly obvious before in a family. He is very cuddly and seriously likes to be served!!! I am sure, Debi will help mellow that male attitude and make him helpful as well as unhelpful. I predict he is alot like Rick. Rick can be really helpful in lots of things. there are just a few things he just simply mostly refuses to do unless he finds himself alone with no one else to do it for a long long time. Tyce has a gentle calm spirit until he doesn't and then he is not afraid to express his angst. I love these shots, Debi. Really cute
Tyce is such a cutie ;) I love the pictures! That is good you tried to take pictures of him! I had a friend do some of Andre when he was little bitty and she NEVER gave them to me and still won't! SO I never ended up taking any and I regret it. WHo cares if your not professional!! THey still look so cute when they are so tiny!!!
You did an awesome job on the pictures of Tyce. I really like the one with the light on his back.
Cute pics. He's adorable! Loved the curled up shot of him on his knees and belly. Super cute!
Nancy looks so much younger, a good drivers license photo!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment