Thanks to Grandma Felsman for coming to visit, clean, help out, drive me to the hospital, and keep me sane. Now she is gone and I have gone a bit insane but hopefully I will be better soon.
2 days ago
A little peek into what we do when you aren’t looking……………
Thanks to Grandma Felsman for coming to visit, clean, help out, drive me to the hospital, and keep me sane. Now she is gone and I have gone a bit insane but hopefully I will be better soon.
5 comments:
Such cute photos! ;) Loni is a natural ;) Are you SURE Rick isn't picking his nose ;) lol
good pics! hopefully joss is a good big sister too.
jody
Such fun pictures! Baby Tyce is adorable! And Ada is such a "big" sister! She grew up too fast! Love the cabbage patch hair-do on grandma! ♥
I know Rick is picking his nose. That must be who Ada takes after. Darling pictures of Tyce. Ada is going to be a good big sister. we need to make sure that Ada (or someone) takes a few good pictures of Loni with baby brother. I love that picture of you, Rick, Ada and Tyce taken by Loni. I don't think my picture with Tyce should be titles "funny picture". I think we both look fairly sophisticated and totally in control!!! Ha, ha, ha. I don't even remember taking that picture. Love, Mom
Aleigha has never tried to feed Rock yet but she did "feed" her baby the other day! she even stopped to burp and switch sides!!
Post a Comment