
Since we had the grandparents here for Loni's baptism we had Tyce blessed as well so the grandpa's could participate. Loni wanted a pic with Tyce in their white clothes.

We got a few shots of Rick with the kids and one with all of us, but we will have to try again a different day, because they didn't quite turn out. This one was the best of Rick with the kids and Ada is covering Tyce's face. I do believe she meant to.

Rick with his son! Tyce's face is a bit funny, but he makes this face often. I am not sure what it means.
5 comments:
good pic of loni and tyce in white. did you guys confirm her yesterday or today? glad that everyone could be there for the two big events.
i think you'll have to be satisfied with family pictures where you, loni, and rick might be smiling while ada and tyce will hopefully just be in the general direction of the camera! the new joys of your family of five!!! that's a lot!
jody
Oh my goodness. You have been a busy lady. Having a baby, baptism and baby blessings. Love your cute little family tons! So sweet.
Jody is right... just getting them all looking in the right direction is a major accomplishment. Tyce's face means" I don't even know yet that I have a face... so what do I care what it looks like". I love the picture with all of them... it is cute and I really like the one with Loni and Tyce. They really look good together and this will always help you remember that they had their big events on the same weekend. Good post. Love, Mom
Oh Debi! I'm such a negligent friend!! It just occurred to me a day or so ago that you were having your baby...like NOW! I'm so happy for you...Tyce is absolutely charming, and I'm sure as time goes by Rick will be even happier to have another "guy" around to balance out some of that estrogen in the home! I love you all dearly and can't wait to get to so the family in person one of these days!
Love you,
Katie
LOL Addie and I are haveing a good laugh...we haven't seen the "Rick with a mustache" pictures. I do love the white clothes pictures.
Post a Comment