Saturday, October 30, 2010















Lonis crazy hat day at school.
















Ada had to try it on too. Do you like her bangs? I did trim them but she still has some longer ones to grow out. If she would just leave in clips she wouldn't look so hairy! Ha ha!















Tyce in the swing. All my kids have liked swings. Isn't he cute! I also love his outfit.
















Daddy and Tyce taking an afternoon nap. I think Daddy likes having a baby around so he can fit in his naps.

3 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

ada's hair is looking more reddish. is it just the light? i haven't cut jocelyn's bangs yet but i have to put them in a top of the head ponytail everyday so she can see. tate is really hoping her hair can grow to all one length. we'll see.
jody

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

ps another boy baby benefit - you can cut their hair all of the time if you want too!

Debi said...

I don't know what it is but if I hold a sleeping baby it automatically makes me want to fall asleep. I think they are like a little drug- sleeping pill. And I agree... He looks like his sisters only in a boy version. Love, Mom