Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trunk or Treat

We had a trunk or treat last night to go to. There was games before hand too. Ada was checking out the candy she got afterwards on the way home. I think her expression is pretty funny. She is a big candy junkie.
Ada the Zebra. She left her costume on pretty well. I was thinking she would get annoyed and try to tear it off, but she didn't. I think the treats may have distracted her.
Loni the Charm School Witch. Sorry there aren't better pics of either of them. Next year I will be better or have another excuse.

2 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

i think they are good pictures. especially ada's - it made me laugh anyways!!! joss didn't even know what the candy was. she was just excited people were just giving her stuff for no apparent reason! it amazed her. (i am doing just fine eating the candy for her though!)
so did the whole gang go to the trunk or treat? you need to get a picture of everyone who is there (and in your house!) before they leave!

Debi said...

I have some other pictures...maybe we can post some of mine as I was there that night, too. This was a fun night. Full of funny kids and chaos. thanks for having me along. Love, Mom