And now she is finally baptized! Grandma Felsman has been visiting for Tyce's birth and has been doing Loni's hair for school and now for her baptism.
Loni in her pretty little baptism dress. A little peek into what we do when you aren’t looking……………
And now she is finally baptized! Grandma Felsman has been visiting for Tyce's birth and has been doing Loni's hair for school and now for her baptism.
Loni in her pretty little baptism dress.
4 comments:
Congratulations Loni!!! We are bummed we missed your special day but we are happy about the decision you made to become a member of the church. Love you,
Jody, Tate, and Joss
This was a really nice baptism. I know its been so hectic with the baby's birth, Rick coming home and the baptism, confirmation, blessing and all the company...Loni is a good girl and tries really hard. She is persistent. If she always keeps focused on spiritual things, that persistence will eventually pay off. I am so glad that I was able to participate in it all. Love, Mom
What a wonderful day for you! SOOOO glad the Dad made it home safe!
I felt real nice when I was baptized. I also loved my dress. Again It felt real nice and I was very happy to be baptized. It was also very exiting.
Love,
Loni
Post a Comment